An opportunity to become part of the Waikato/Bay of Plenty Zone Family of Supporters
Be part of a winning partnership – Currently the Waikato/Bay of Plenty Zone are:
- Inaugural winners of the New Zealand U23 competition
- Runner Up of the 2013 Lion Foundation competition
- Magic are the only ANZ championship team to make the Playoffs in every year
- Continue to be leaders in Netball Administration in New Zealand
The 2014 Calf Scheme will help keep this momentum going.
Partners RD1 Livestock are on board to co-ordinate the pick up and sale of the Calves. Stewart Cruickshank will be our “go to” person and can be contacted on 027 270 5288 if you have any queries.
Vitec Nutrition Part of LALLEMAND will provide VitacalfTM product to each of the calves – this is a LALLEMAND Solution for keeping your calves healthy and giving them the best start! This product, amongst other benefits:
- Prevents pathogen colonisation
- Increases the beneficial bacteria population in the gut
- Stimulation of intestinal immunity
- Earlier and healthier rumen development
Kelvin Johansson is the Regional Business Manager for the Auckland/Waikato/Bay of Plenty area and will personally visit all calf scheme participants to introduce the product. For more information on this product and the internationally recognised company, visit www.vitecnutrition.co.nz or give him a call on 027 369 3708.
The Netball Waikato/Bay of Plenty Zone and members of the Magic Team are excited to be part of this exciting venture and will provide two tickets to each participant farmer to a home game in 2015 – the Calf Scheme Family game will be confirmed when the new draw is out. They will also provide giveaways and a bbq for the sale day in November as a way to thank participants and encourage the family environment.
We look forward to receiving your completed pledge form! Please call 0274 426 113 if you require any further information.